SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^
SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY!
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!
I'm feeling very bad now:( You asked me to give you a chance and say that you never please me before. I almost went soft hearted again, however i'm glad i didn't because i don'twanna hurt you anymore. Let me be the badperson and put a full stop to it. I don't wanna look back anymore. In future you won't get any hurt from me anymore. I'm quite sorry for everything. Everything just lies on me:'( I guess I am too afraid of being hurt again & I choose to enclosed myself. Am i too over protective of myself? You are someone that i doesn't want to hurt, yet you are the fool that keep letting me hurt. Give up on me because i'm not the kind of girl you like! FIRST:I choose to GIVE UP because I know our character is far too different. Lot's and lot's of compromise needed. SECOND:You don't understand me you dunno what i want. To you as long as 2 person are in love no matter how different our character is it still can work out. To me it's different,even if two parties are in love but if there's no trust and communication it doesn't work. You just like to assume that i know you well infect i don't understand you at all. THIRD: I don't like it when you discourage me instead of encouraging me. FOURTH: I seriously don't like guy who say those kind of stuff even it was meant to be a joke! PS:We were meant to love each other however we are not meant to be with each other.