|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Sunday, December 5, 2010 BIG BIG DISAPPOINTMENT I shouldn't have trust you,I shouldn't be so rush, I should consider properly first. I REGRETTED. But luckily i put a stop to it first and i'm glad i made the right choice.Thanks for making my trust level towards people decrease.I shall not trust people that easily anymore because all i get is disappointment :( You still dunno the reason why i left. To you i left because of a folly mistake but to me i don't think it that way. I already told you i'm different from other girls. You should wake up your mind seriously,by asking such question or saying such stuff related,people already form up a boundary towards you just that they don't say. Continue asking this question to girls alright i will watch and see. I see how many girls can stand it.My heart is officially dead towards you.I'm a fool for 1 whole year however i'm glad that i see through you and i'm awaken now:) I WON'T TRUST YOU EVER AGAIN>:< |
Archives
|