SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^
SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY!
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!
Awww today meet up with HuiHui,Listen to all those songs in her old phonemakes me think of the past.I seriously miss it alot alot. The happy moment we once had in the past. -Chiong-ing k almost everyweek. -Mug for 'Os' together -907 for lunch after school. -Slacking under Christy block/houseor anywhere else as long as we are togetheranywhere is fine:) -Miss those times when we always go home late. -The times when we are in school,driving teacher's mad:/ -and many many more:) However things are not the same nowbut i'm still glad that our bond still remain.We might not be that close with one anotherbut whenever we are together everything seems great as we find back our old self. LAUGHTER LAUGHTER AND LAUGHTER I seriously hope that we got more time to hang around as a clique name LRB again:)