♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥
Photobucket
SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^
SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY!
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!

LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI
♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY
♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE
Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥}

Monday, September 13, 2010

Should i look at things that are going on
positively or negatively:( Haish .
All i can say that this is not a good year?
Some may say it's how you think however
what i can say is if you know what is going on
you won't be saying "this is how you think".
Many things that is happening

makes me feel and think alot about it:(
I don't wish and don't want more things to
happen.I seriously pray that everything unlucky
will be put a full-stop to it.I should pray for the
better.
PS:Everything is changing and nothing seems right:(


Archives