|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Friday, July 2, 2010 How i wish i could go missing for a period of time:( Feeling all mixed up yet not wanting to say anything out. My old self is lost and i found a new self which i'm unfamiliar with.I wish to have just one day alone all by myself with no one around me just me alone to figure out myself.However i know there isn't a day.Mood swinging got a little worst.Feeling impatient, easily frustrated and irritated with little things. Am i simply just tired or stress out?I don't even know the answer myself. |
Archives
|