|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 I'm very very tired now:( Things happening hasn't been smooth throughout this year.Now i am trying to grow more independently. However it's really hard.Get to know alot of stuff that's going on which seriously making me have lot's of thoughts.Things that are meant to keep to myself and not to be said.Feel that things that are happening are making me growing more mature.I know this is what i have to go through and i will endure and hoping things will soon go back to it's original pace.Gonna spend less and go out less frequent even if i get my pay.This is what i can do to lessen the burden. |
Archives
|