SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^
SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY!
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!
Recently quite a few things happen although it doesn't involve mebut it involve people around so can't help but to think about it.After i step into a new chapter of life slowly things change. My character,my emotion and my thinking all change am i in a
process of growing up?I think so.Dunno why just have many thoughts on things that happen.Watching Xia Yi Zhan Xing Fu also cause me to think alot.If it's the me in the past i think i won't even bother.Hahs But whatever it is,it's good isn't it? PS:HUIHUI thanks alot for being there with me whenever i need any company.Listening to me ranting and stuff hahas.THANKS:DD PS:Christy meet up soon man girl.I MISS YOU!hahas:DD