|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Thursday, March 25, 2010 WITHOUT WORDS FROM YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL I shouldn't have done that I should have pretended not to know Like i didn't see it,like i couldn't see it I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place I should have ran away, I should have pretended i wasn't listening Like i didn't hear it,like i couldn't hear it I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place Without a word you made me know love Without a word you gave me love Because you took just a breath and ran away like this Without a word you made me know love Without a word you gave me love Because you took just a breath and ran away like this wondering what to say next my lips were surprised Because it came without a word Why does it hurt so much? Why does it hurt continuously? Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore And that you are not here anymore Without a word love leaves me Without a word love abandons me Otherwise it's the same as before Without a word you made me know love Without a word you gave me love Because you took just a breath and ran away like this Without a word love leaves me Without a word love abandons me wondering what to say next my lips were surprised Without a word love leaves me Without a word love abandons me Without a word you made me know love Without a word you gave me love Because you took just a breath and ran away like this Without a word love leaves me Without a word love abandons me wondering what to say next my lips were surprised Because it came without a word I shouldn't have done that I should have pretended not to know Like i didn't see it,like i couldn't see it I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place Ps:I love this lyrics alot:DD |
Archives
|