|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Monday, March 8, 2010 I wanna start changing the way i smile..Recently came across too many pics that i find my smile ugly.So i will try to smile with my teeth being seen..LOLS it's random post though.I felt that whenever i smile when taking photo i smile as though i am being force to smile. So time to change my way of smiling.Will update my blog soon with the recent event that happen:D |
Archives
|