|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE:D
Friday, January 1, 2010 today is a brand new year 2010:]]Hope everything goes well smoothly for you all:]] I'm currently so bored now D:Cousin at my house however we are doing different things..Not going to sleep today till tmr night i wonder if i can endure=X hahas! I'm so sleepy now so i'm finding things to do to keep me awake:D Gonna catch my 海派甜心 soon after blogging i guess..Hope the disc faster come out..i wanna watch it badlyD: There's lot's of thoughts and feel after watching somehow resemble to what i have experience in R/S..hahs..Nice show indeed:D Shall end my post here:]] [A NEW YEAR A BRAND NEW START :D] |
Archives
|