|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Friday, December 4, 2009 -Today off -Out with aunt,mum,bro and cousin -Had our lunch at Sakura -Bring bro and cousin to cineleisure to play lan -Went shopping at Ion,Wisma and Taka -Had our dinner at kou fu -Home after that Today it was meant to be happy however when i went back home i break down infront of dad..Got my pay for Nov i thought i would be happy but i don't..From begining Aunt told me that my pay was 1 hour 5dollar however as i counted i realise my pay is just 4.50 per hour.. It like i so piss off luhs i rather work for my previous company at least i work 8 hour i can get 40 per day whereas i work 9 hour yet my pay now is 40.50 per day..It's also not the pay that matters now.. The main thing is i got no OFF DAY so for the next 23 days without any rest..I got to push away Christy concert,Zia How birthday chalet and LRB steamboat feast which i promise that i would go and also can't see my family for the next 23days..I feel that it's not fair to me luhs..Just because of this job i got to sacrifice so much..I really dunno how to describe how i feel now..I'm so irritated by it..I learn my lesson now whenever i got a job..no matter who tell me also don't believe that the pay is right unless you ask the person that hire you clearly.. I will still continue to work at least working can make me forget about those unhappy stuff:]]However very sad ehs aunty kelly and michelle not working at city hall atrium le D: Anw i'm also happy that i know you all:D [IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS ALREADY D:] |
Archives
|