♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥
Photobucket
SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^
SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY!
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!

LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI
♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY
♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE
Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥}

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today i thought i will recieve another dissapointment from YOU..
I thought i will be sad once again however you make my day
by making your first move to message me,although your first
message make me worry like hell..Glad that you are fine:]]
You are sweet this time round:]] I hope every week you can be like
this..After so many things i realise no matter how hard i try not
to think and bother about you i still can't..once again i lose..
Please don't let me lose faith in you alright..
December you will be out i look forward to it yeah:]]
Have a great time chatting with you on msn ..It's really been a long

time since we talked..Thanks for making me believe in you once again:]]
I was indeed very happy yesterday:]]


Archives