|
♥A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE^^♥ |
![]() SHEENA IS MY NAME:D I'M IN LOVE WITH BLUE LITTLE CREATURE NAME STITCH AND SMURF♥ HER OBSESSION IS CHOCOLATE & ICECREAM ^^ SHE IS IN TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER DEAREST CLIQUE NAME 六人帮♥ SHE DETEST LIAR AND PPL WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR ORIGINALITY! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER! LINKS[♥六人帮♥]: CHRISTY | HUIHUI ♥DEAREST COUSINS♥CHERY | CHERYL | KEMMY ♥FRIENDS♥AMANDA | CINDY | JOEY| JOSEPHINE Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Sunday, October 18, 2009 TO THAT SOMEONE: hey please don't anyhow drag me into the picture alright..you are such a LOSSER.. I'm the class treasurer but ii can say ii diidn't use the money to go for PQ chalet last year and for your INFORMATION..ii didn't even go to the chalet okays!SO BETTER DON'T ANYHOW SAY LUHS..You think class funds money alot meh..just give one dollar per person equivalent to only 29 dollars only LUHS..The notice board at the back deco no need money uhs..I WON'T DO THIS TYPE OF THINGS OKAYS..IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME DON'T ANYHOW JUDGE ME OKAY YOU BASTARD..I'M FCUKING PISS WITH YOU LAHS..Want say other ppl think about yourself before saying ALRIGHT..also want say say infront of me, don't talk behind my back..Get things clarify first before you say about others..GROW UP LAHS STOP BEING SO CHILDISH..To you it might be a small matter but not for me.. I HATE LIARS AND ALSO HATE BEING ACCUSED BY PPL FOR THE THINGS I NEVER DO! |
Archives
|